Photos Photos Photos... Did I mention Photos?

Love love love love love taking photos.  I will get good at it someday, I will , I will, I will.   Finally found something I am passionate about & I'm sticking to it!  We brought Maddison to the park 2 days in a row and we all had a blast!  Great picture taking opportunities!
I love these shots from behind... so adorable!

Clearly.. enjoying herself on the swing

Not certain about the spongy, uneven-ness of the woodchips... taking it slow

The slide was a big hit.  Love the expression--totally shows her little nutty personality!
The cutest shoes that FINALLY fit Maddison.  Her feet are growing!!


Finally got some shots of the headbands I make!

Eyes

A little bit of boogery nose here... but still a cute shot.. Oh-hell-----I think they are all cute.  She's my kid of course I'm gonna love them all!

Great shot of one of my most favorite headbands!

1 comment:

Tina M said...

These are great pictures! keep them coming :)
hugs to you all

Tina
Tfoley55.blogspot.com